Glass Slab Insulation
SPECIAL PRICE – When They’re Gone… They’re Gone!
These slabs are made of silica sand molten into fiber at high temperatures. They are used in thermal insulation, sound insulation, acoustic arrangements, and fire safety.
- Thanks to its water repelling properties, it refuses water leakage and remains dry.
- As an “A” Class fireproof material, highly advantageous in terms of fire safety.
- No deformation in the case of exposure to heat and moisture.
- Does not wear off, decompose, become moldy, corrode or rust over time.
- Resistant to any damage caused by insects and micro-organisms.
- Non-hygroscopic and non-capillary.
Calculated Value of Heat Transfer:
0,032 – 0,035 W/mK
TS EN 13501-1 A1 Class
Water Vapor Diffusion Resistance Coefficient:
Type of Lamination:
Yellow/Black fiberglass, Aluminum Foil Coating, Non-flammable Aluminum Foil Coating, Woven Glass Coating