The Fiberfrax Durablanket family of lightweight needled blankets are manufactured from Fiberfrax refractory ceramic fibres and provide effective solutions to a variety of thermal management problems.
Fiberfrax Durablanket products offer superior insulating performance, excellent chemical resistance, flexibility and resilience. Fiberfrax Durablanket products are completely inorganic and so retain their strength, flexibility and thermal properties in many working environments, without the generation of smoke or fumes.
Available in a wide range of density and thickness combinations, the Fiberfrax Durablanket range is one of the most versatile available to the market today.
All variations of this product are 610mm in width.
Fiberfrax Durablanket products have the following outstanding characteristics:
- High temperature stability
- Low thermal conductivity & heat storage
- High tensile strength & resiliency
- Resistance to thermal shock & chemical attack
- Good sound absorption
- High temperature furnace and kiln linings
- Boiler insulations
- High temperature gaskets and seals
- Pipe and duct insulation